FACULTY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
| Teaching Staff of Information Technology Faculty
Faculty of Information Technology was established in 2003. the teachers and students of the faculty always try to study to upgrade qualification and extend scale to meet the high demand of society.
| Singapore representatives visited workshop
Vocational college level has over 400 students that are studying in Business Accountant and Computer Network Administration.
Vocational Intermediate level has over 600 students that are studying in Computer Network Administration, Office Computing, Computer Graphics, Repair of computer and equipment, Business Accountant.
Vocational Primary level has over 500 students that are studying in short courses such as: Administration CCNA Network Technic, CCNP, MCSA; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint; Financial Report, Tax Report, etc.
Teaching staff of the faculty including 16 teachers (1 master, 15 engineers). During many years, the faculty always innovates teaching method, apply theory in pratical, etc.
- ME. Lưu Gia Thoại - Dean
- ME. Tạ Hữu Thính – Vice Dean
- ME. Trần Ngọc Dân – Teacher
- Eng. Vũ Minh Luân – Teacher
- Eng. Võ Văn Nhiên – Teacher
- Eng. Đỗ Tuấn Sơn – Teacher
- Eng. Nguyễn Thị Vân Hảo – Teacher
- Eng. Mai Phương Uyên – Teacher
- Eng. Lê Thị Ngọc Ánh – Teacher
- Eng. Phạm Ngọc Hoa – Teacher
- Eng. Trần Thị Diễm – Teacher
The faculty equip many new materials to meet learning demand of students. Now, the facullty has 6 workshops, 200 networked computers and 01 major CISCO network room.
| CISCO network room
- The certificate of Merit of MOLISA in 2003.
- The certificate of Merit of MOLISA in Vocational Training Design Competition in 2005.
Faculty of Information Technology
– Ho Chi Minh Vocational College of Technology
502 Do Xuan Hop, Phuoc Binh Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City.